REVENGE STORY ARCHIVES:
REVENGE STORY ARCHIVE
2. My wife was cheating on me with this so called animal lover (now my ex wife by the way). They were content with making my life miserable. So one night I went out and found a dead dog in the road. I put a nice collar and leash on it complete with dog tags. I named the dog Yeller and included his address and phone number. Then I went to the animal lover's house, hooked the leash to the back of his car, and placed the recently deceased dog under his car. He and my Ex were pulled over the next day by the police (who happened to be a K9 officer) who had seen them dragging the dog's carcass behind their car. He was arrested immediately for animal cruelty. On top of that the officer was so pissed he found three other reasons to ticket him. He proceeded to do a complete search of the car (pulling out every thing checking for drugs, weapons, etc.) They both spent the night in jail and were sentenced to 30 days (which was later suspended), 100 hours community service and both got a $1500 fine. After every thing they had put me through it was great to finally get some revenge. Also keep up the good work I love your page. (From Scott)
I'm amazed by this story! My book, THE WOMAN'S BOOK OF DIVORCE, has this very same story in it, but it came from a woman. Hers didn't have the arrest part. Glad you like the site. RL
3. I met a guy via internet chat last year, and after 'chatting' for a few weeks, we decided it was time to meet up. We met and got on really well,
then he dropped the bombshell. 'I live with my ex-girlfriend and we have
two children together.' He told me he was going to leave her and that he'd
like to date me. So I agreed that this was what I wanted too. On our second date he wanted to get me to sleep with him, but I refused, telling him that I thought I'd never see him again if I did that - he told me I was being silly, and of course I'd see him again. Skunk! So we did it, and he didn't phone me for two weeks, even though he had told me he would. When we did eventually manage to communicate again via internet chat, he told me that he hadn't rung as he thought I was too clingy! So he'd basically had his cake and he'd eaten it! I was angry. He'd previously told me that his ex-girlfriend, with whom he lived, was incredibly jealous, and always wanted to know where he was going when he went out. When he'd dated me, he had told her that he was going to see his mate Ian. His girlfriend found an email that I'd sent him, which I'd signed off 'love Ian xx' and she'd emailed me back and asked me 'Why Ian?' as my screen name profile reads that I'm a woman named Sharon.
I came up with my revenge plan - I emailed her back telling her that Ian was in fact my gay flatmate. I composed a screen name and profile for him, and
gave her the details, in case she wanted to contact him. So now she probably believes that her ex-boyfriend and father of her children is having
an affair with a man. Serves him right.
4. I have a friend that works at the County Morgue downtown. He got a call on a cold, snowy morning to a local hotel. There he found a couple frozen, naked and entwined together. It turns out that they were having an affair (with the man cheating on his wife) and that was their meeting place. Apparently, they couldn't wait to get inside so the man backed his car into a spot in the back of the hotel. While doing this the tail pipe got stuffed into a snow bank. They left the car running while they hopped into the back seat. Cause of death: carbon monoxide poisoning. The wife of course wanted to know the cause of death. Not happy with the response, she asked, "How?" I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that call.
5. While in my last semester of college, I decided to take job at a local newspaper in the advertising department. Unfortunately my boss was very obnoxious and she loved to gossip. I was not into gossiping about fellow co workers and I did not feel it was appropriate for her to either. So one day she walked up to my desk and asked what my problem was. I responded with "nothing".. I then walked upstairs to check on my ads and as I was walking back down I overheard my boss and other co-workers talking about me. So I decided the next morning to turn in my resignation. My boss accepted it and before I could leave that same day, she had hired and brought in someone to fill my place. So I decided I would write a nasty letter to her boss, the editor, pretending to be an extremely dissatisfied customer. I also made comments about how her appearance was appalling.
6. My soon-to-be ex-husband moved to another state (Maryland) and "couldn't" visit our 5 month old son in Pittsburgh because it was just too far to drive 3 hours to see him. I knew he was up to no good. I got
into his AOL e-mail account using the obviously named (our son's name) password he used and printed out his e-mails which I thought might be useful in the future. Some were plain and just talked about hating his new job and his "moron boss", and others were a bit naughty - apparently to a new fling. He even talked about driving to Pittsburgh to visit old
friends (on which weekends he never stopped to see his son). I never said anything to him because I knew he'd change his password and I'd never get in again. A few months later he moved back to Pittsburgh and
in with his girlfriend. He cheated on me with this girl when I was pregnant). He then sued me for full custody of our son, claiming that he couldn't bear to be away from him and that I wouldn't let him see his
son. He claimed that he only quit the job that he loved in the other state and moved back here because he couldn't see his son, but I had proof otherwise with the e-mails I had printed previously (hating his boss, visiting Pgh secretly, etc.). I let him push the custody thing all the way to the judge, where miraculously these e-mails appeared in my
attorney's hands from an anonymous sender. The court gave me full custody!
P.S. I have yet to send his girlfriend the naughty e-mails that he was sending another woman (while they were obviously dating). I'm sure she might find them interesting!
7. I used to work in a nursing home and every year there would be an across the board raise for all the employees. We had a real cheapskate for an administer, one year he gave us only a ten cent raise. I ordered for him, from a joke mail order catalog, a roll of toilet paper that had written on it. "generic toilet tissue for cheap assholes". The best part is I heard through the grape vine that he recieved the toilet tissue and thought a waitress he had not left a tip for sent it to him.
8. A man had suspicions that his wife having an affair. So he followed her and indeed found that she was cheating. Apparently this apartment was where they would meet. He thought of a good way to let his wife know he knew, so he came up with this perfect calm idea. They both had the spare key to each other's vehicles so what he did was remove her vehicle and replace it with his, and from a distance he was able to see her expression when she walked out to look for her car and find his in it's place. I thought that had to be one of the greatest I've heard.. I would have loved to see her face too. I'm sure he dumped her after that.
9. Many years ago I was married to a man who was having an affair. I did some research and found out where his little tryst were being held. Then I waited. A few days later I was reading a newspaper story about a man whose wife was having an affair. The man in a jealous moment had taken dynamite and placed it under his wife's bed. He waited on a hill
with binoculars. When the couple were busy he detonated the charge. Blowing his wife and her lover to Kingdom Come. After reading the story I cut it out. Before my husband and his sweet thing got to their love nest I went in and pinned the story to the bed.
10. I had a friend who was dating this guy and he was always telling her how ugly and fat she was (she was 5'5 & weighed 100 pounds) and he cheated on her. He
was growing pot plants in his mom's attic and she found them, so he asked my friend to grow them in her apartment for him. She doesn't do drugs, so she
said no because the maintenance people come through her apartment all the time. So, when she told him that she wouldn't do that he broke up with her. So, one night we were going to a movie and me and one of my friends came up with this idea to call his mom's house and pretend like we were from the
credit card company. He had just paid his taxes on his credit card, and his mom let him get it so that he could build up credit. Well, my friend called and said 'that her name was Lisa and she was from Discover card and asked if my friend's boyfriend was there. And when his mom said "no" she asked what she
was calling for and she said that he had a large overdue payment on his credit card, and that we needed to receive a payment in the next few days.
Well, his mom starts going off saying how she is so disappointed in him and how he's been screwing up a lot lately and how she would definitely take care
of the situation when he got home. My friend gave his mom an 800 number and everything to call. So, when he got home he got in a lot of trouble and his mom took his credit card away and he has to pay her the full amount of what he owes on it by the end of next month. (Don't copy this at home, folks. It's illegal. RL)
I had just had a Cesarean-section and needed help the first week around the house with my baby. My male cousin (jobless at the time, sadly, a recurring event) agreed to stay with us for a week and help out. Naturally, what we ended up getting was a free-loader who had me waiting on him along with the new baby. He also delighted in tormenting our cat Tasha. One evening, Tasha came into the living room and I noticed she was walking funny. It took me a second to realize that my cousin had snipped off all of her whiskers! For those of you out there that are not cat afficianados, let me stress that Tasha kept a low profile around my cousin (she wasn't stupid). And cutting off a cat's whiskers is just mean - it hurts! Therefore, I was incensed that this oaf would have sought out the innocent cat to torture her. Tasha took the initial call to revenge upon herself. That same night, she snuck into the guest room and used my cousin's open suitcase as a litter box. She was so thorough that he found cat-crap in the pocket of the suitcase! Needless to say, he was enraged. I told him he had gotten off light and to leave the cat alone, dammit. He spent the better part of the day washing and re-washing the contents of his suitcase. That evening, preparing for bed, my cousin took extra care to latch the two doors to the guest room. When I awoke in the middle of the night to feed the baby, I couldn't resist. I went to fetch the cat and dumped her in my sleeping cousin's room. A short time later, I saw her run out and I went back and latched the door... The next morning a roar awoke the entire house. My cousin had discovered his suitcase had once again been used as a toilet, and to add insult to injury Tasha had defecated in the bed beside him! It was obvious he had rolled in it through the night...He left in a huff (none too soon in our view) and Tasha got off scot-free. The amusing thing is my cousin never figured out just how the cat had gotten back into his room. (Sent by Jill)
A woman I know was in a very bad divorce. Her husband was a fanatic vegetarian. Once it was all settled, she got back at him in a very original way. She persuaded her local butcher to supply her with a pig head, complete with eyeballs and tongue. She left it in his refrigerator. He freaked when he opened the door. Kevin (Congrats! You made it to the #1 spot!)
While in my last semester of college, I decided to take job at a local newspaper in the advertising department. Unfortunately my boss was very obnoxious and she loved to gossip. I was not into gossiping about fellow co workers and I did not feel it was appropriate for her to either. So one day she walked up to my desk and asked what my problem was. I responded with ?othing?. I then walked upstairs to check on my ads and as I was walking back down I overheard my boss and other co-workers talking about me. So I decided the next morning to turn in my resignation. My boss accepted it and before I could leave that same day, she had hired and brought in someone to fill my place. So I decided I would write a nasty letter to her boss, the editor, pretending to be an extremely dissatisfied customer. I also made comments about how her appearance was appalling.
My soon-to-be ex-husband moved to another state (Maryland) and "couldn't" visit our 5 month old son in Pittsburgh because it was just too far to drive 3 hours to see him. I knew he was up to no good. I got into his AOL e-mail account using the obviously named (our son's name) password he used and printed out his e-mails which I thought might be useful in the future. Some were plain and just talked about hating his new job and his "moron boss", and others were a bit naughty - apparently to a new fling. He even talked about driving to Pittsburgh to visit old friends (on which weekends he never stopped to see his son). I never said anything to him because I knew he'd change his password and I'd never get in again. A few months later he moved back to Pittsburgh and in with his girlfriend. He cheated on me with this girl when I was pregnant). He then sued me for full custody of our son, claiming that he couldn't bear to be away from him and that I wouldn't let him see his son. He claimed that he only quit the job that he loved in the other state and moved back here because he couldn't see his son, but I had proof otherwise with the e-mails I had printed previously (hating his boss, visiting Pittsburgh secretly, etc.). I let him push the custody thing all the way to the judge, where miraculously these e-mails appeared in my attorney's hands from an anonymous sender. The court gave me full custody!P.S. I have yet to send his girlfriend the naughty e-mails that he was sending another woman (while they were obviously dating). I'm sure she might find them interesting!
I used to work in a nursing home and every year there would be an across the board raise for all the employees. We had a real cheapskate for an administrator, one year he gave us only a ten cent raise. I ordered for him, from a joke mail order catalog, a roll of toilet paper that had written on it. "generic toilet tissue for cheap assholes". The best part is I heard through the grape vine that he received the toilet tissue and thought a waitress he had not left a tip for sent it to him.
A man had suspicions that his wife having an affair. So he followed her and indeed found that she was cheating. Apparently this apartment was where they would meet. He thought of a good way to let his wife know he knew, so he came up with this perfect calm idea. They both had the spare key to each other? vehicles so what he did was remove her vehicle and replace it with his, and from a distance he was able to see her expression when she walked out to look for her car and find his in it's place. I thought that had to be one of the greatest I've heard. I would have loved to see her face too. I'm sure he dumped her after that.
I had gone out with my "first love" for 2 years. We had both lost our virginity to each other, but shortly afterwards, he started having contests with his guy friends to see who could get laid the most. No wonder we hadn't been together for a couple of months, he was out winning the contest!
My sister said my wife has big hips, she is spoiled, everything is my fault, she borrowed four CD's and scratched them, will not pay for them due to her lack of job, my mother has to give her gas money, she tore up the speakers on my computer, she tells everyone how stupid I am, my wife used to get stuck taking her to school, my sister made fun of her driving and never even offered a "thanks". Gee, and I'm supposed to be the inadequate one... (From Calvin)
When my neighbors bought the 2 acres next door to ours, we helped them out tremendously, we opened our garage for them to use any tools and equipment, we cooked for them, we helped clear with our tractor, invited them to numerous BBQ's and other events. Everything was cool when them until after they moved in their new house and everything they needed from us was complete. Recently we had a fence put up and bought us a new dog. The dog began jumping the fence soon after we got him. Starting on a Tuesday on one week, the wife began complaining about the dog. We tried numerous ways to keep the dog in the fence but everyday the dog found a way out. On Thursday, we informed both husband and wife that we would purchase an electric shock collor for the dog to get her to stay in but informed them that it would be Saturday before we could do it since we both worked. On Friday, the wife came over to my yard and told me we were bad neighbors and never let my children over her house again and was very nasty. I was hurt since I thought we were friends and her son and my children often played together. We haven't spoke to each other until last week. They are putting in a swimming pool in their back yard. My 5 year son opened their gate to look at the hole being dug in their yard. I told my son to get back into his yard and never to go back there because of the dangers. The wife next door approached me as I was asking my son to close the gate and said in a hateful voice "I can't be responsible for you him over here". I informed her that I would not let him in her yard again. The next day she put a "No Trespassing" sign on the gate which he entered. Nowhere else. Three days later for no apparent reason she call the police out and filed a complaint that my children had been trespassing on her property and they were vandalizing her home. My children have never done anything to her or her house. The police came. This is the last straw. Revenge will come.
1. Shortly after I moved out of the house and separated from my husband, he called me to console him because someone stole the jar of money that he had buried in the woods behind the house. This was money that was supposed to have been split between us as part of the divorce settlement, but he hid it to keep it all for himself. (Sandy)
2. I was stuck working on a project with this mysogynist loser, who went in behind my back, submitted the project without me, and got 3/4 of the credit for it. I got a remark on my review that I didn't "work hard enough on it." I bided my time, and sure enough I got on another project with him (we started working at the same time and were lumped into groups together unfortunately). A supervisor came up and said "who's doing this?" I shot my hand up and said "I am." I took control of the thing and led it, and "forgot" to tell him about meetings, etc. When he whined I wasn't giving him all the information he needed and a supervisor chastised me, I smiled sweetly and said I'd be happy to give him all the information he needed. I did....but I wrote it in French. PigBoy doesn't work there anymore. (Ate, Goddess of Vengenance)
3. The neighbor lady down the street was constantly yelling at the kids for playing in the street, even more so when they played in front of her yard. She called the police at least twice a week to complain and was always told that the streets were public property and since the kids were not doing anything destructive, they would not interfere.
She had a couple of big dogs and started putting their droppings in the street to keep the kids from playing there. Finally I'd had enough. I went to several of the parks in the city and collected those weeds with the sharp thorns (we call 'em sand spurs). Took them home, took off the spurs (which are the seeds) and put them into several ice cube trays which I then filled with a liquid fertilizer mixture & put them into the freezer. Two nights later, I emptied out the 'cubes' and tossed them into her yard . . . She now has the prettiest sand spurs growing that anyone has ever seen.
4. After finding out where my ex-husband's floosie lives, my friend & I turned up at her house & dumped his belongings in black bin (aka trash) bags on the lawn, making sure his vascectomy certificate, verrucca ointment, athlete's foot cream & his nasal hair trimmer were on the top. Well, if she wanted him she could have him warts and all!!!! (DMcC - Scotland)
5. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I made it a point to be as kind as possible during this break-up as it was my idea to go our separate ways. Unfortunately, my boyfriend didn't see it the way I did and chose to say good bye by sending me a vicious, nasty letter. In this letter he attacked my character, my family, and my physical attributes. Basically, this letter shredded me to pieces. I can understand an appreciate a nasty send off letter as much as the next person. I have written quite a few in my lifetime. But I have yet to send one. I am a better person than that. There is no reason to hurt someone else simply because I am feeling some emotional pain. And worse than even sending it, he chose to post it on my front door for my friends and neighbors to see. He did this in the middle of the day when I was at work. I am not usually one to seek revenge, but in this case it was the only way to teach him a lesson (and thus, make myself feel better). Following your rules of revenge, I chose something that was not illegal, did not hurt anyone physically, and did not affect anyone but the person who hurt me. During the course of our relationship, a friendly bet was made between myself and my (then) boyfriend. I ended up winning bet and my boyfriend promptly paid me the $50 wager by check. He made out the amount of the check and signed it, but never wrote my name on it. I still had that check when we broke up. I had no intention of cashing it as it was just a friendly wager. But after that terrible letter he sent me, I decided to send that check to a gay rights organization as a anonymous donation. You see, the boyfriend was not only a complete jerk, he was homophobic as well. Sending the check to a gay rights charity was just the button to push to get my point across. In the end, a favorite charity of mine benefited and I feel so much better. Thank you, Revenge Lady, for helping me seek revenge and not end up in jail or looking like an ass! (Peggy)
6. A few years ago, I was a Tour Guide and I worked with French groups of tourists who were doing bus tours all over Canada and the United States. Sometimes when a tour finished in a given city and I had another one starting two or three days later in the same area, I would just stay in
the place where the tour ended instead of going back home. One day, I was staying in New Orleans and I was looking for a not-too-expensive restaurant for lunch. So I go to this place in the Riverwalk where my company used to send me a few years before. I thought I knew their prices. When I got into the place, however, I found out that the management had changed, and so had the style of the place. Everything
was pretty expensive so I decided to go for the special of the day, figuring it would be cheaper. I was wrong. It was blackened lobster. I figured out it would be pretty expensive. Actually, it was much worse than I thought : $ 160.25 ! Well, I said, I'm not coming back here...
But then, a few weeks later, I was in New Orleans with a group of French tourists. And in that group there were two very fussy, disagreeable, grouchy old ladies. They spoiled the trip for everybody. The last night of the tour, those two old hags came to see me, and suddenly they were all sweet and nice, and they told me : "Tomorrow, before we take the plane to go back to France, we have lunch on our own and we wonder if you would happen toknow a good seafood restaurant with a view of the Mississippi...?" I smiled and said "Yes, of course, I know a place..." I even drew a map
for them, to make sure they'd find it.
Next day, when they took the bus to go the airport, they were not talking to anybody... (Andre)
7. My then wife and I were getting ready to celebrate her birthday the next day. We were already not getting along at all. I was sooooo incredibly angry with her, but did not let on until her birthday. She had been looking for a rare record by The Beatles in vinyl. She had been looking for years. I located the record on the internet for her birthday. I even paid $300 for it. So the morning of her birthday, I woke her up to the sweet sounds of her new record. I heard her scream from the bedroom and come running downstairs. She was in shock that I actually found the record. What a great way to start a birthday, eh? Well, right when she started to tear in joy, I took the record and smashed it over the table right in front of her and left for the entire day only to come home to deliver divorce papers. Happy birthday, honey! (Erik)
8. I heard this happened here in Charlotte, North Carolina....
A woman came home from work one day and found a note from her (ex-) husband stating that he had been having an affair, had gone off to be with his wealthy ladyfriend, and that their marriage was over. Further, the husband wrote that she could have the house if she would just sell his Maserati for him and send him the money. His wife sold it the next day and sent him the $50... (John)
John - this is actually an urban legend, but it's one of our
favorites so we're happy to include it. Love, RevLady.
9. When I was 4 months pregnant with twins, my husband and I went to a concert in the city. It was in a small hall and it was standing room only, first come, first serve. We got there early and remained standing in a prime spot. After the lights dimmed and the music started, two young women rudely worked their way forward and stood right in front of us. Obviously drinking, they were also swaying into us (and my pregnant stomach). I, along with others around me, were quite irritated by them. Much to my husband's disapproval, I confronted them and told them to move because we were standing there first. I also gestured to my popping out belly. They laughed me off and told me to "lighten up, bitch". It was October and we all had coats on (since there was nowhere to put them). One of the tall women in front of me had what I thought was a black leather jacket on. As I reached into my coat pocket, I found a
Sharpie permanent black marker. I took the cap off and pointed it straight out in front of my belly, so every time the woman swayed back towards me, her jacket hit the marker. No one (including my husband) could see what I was doing. After the concert the lights came up, and to
my shock I noticed that what I thought was a black leather jacket on the woman in front of was actually a BROWN leather jacket! Before anyone realized what happened, I asked my husband if we could leave because I felt queasy (I blamed it on the pregnancy). So he escorted me out
quickly. I told him a couple of hours later what I did. He wasn't happy, but I sure was. I just told him I was hormonal. (Debbie)
10. Hi - Was a police officer and a private detective as well as pretty clever McGuyver type at revenge and learned several devious revenge methods I'll share. Some of which I did and some of which I've seen done.
1) Crazy glue the gas cap down on a cheating boyfriend and stranded him in an area nowhere NEAR where he said he was going to be.
2) Sent a verbally abusive boss a money ordered prepaid subscription to explicit gay publications sent to work. He cancels it but not after the girls in the office get the mail and tell EVERYBODY and he gets put on every freak mailing list. He will get weird catalogs and mailings for YEARS.
3) A $7 box of shotgun shells in a tailpipe is good for a costly trip to the muffler shop.
4) Dip a rag in transmission fluid and write your revenge on the side of their car for a permanent reminder of their misdeeds.
5) This is slightly illegal. Buy a small amount of an illegal controlled substance and carefully place in envelope (without fingerprints) addressed to your revengee at their work with a note asking them to SELL it like before which automatically makes it drug trafficking. A few days before you drop it in the mail you anonymously tip off the postal authorities that they are receiving drugs in the mail. If it is convienient drop it in an out of state mailbox for added crossing state line charges. They will be arrested at work and probably get off the charges but not after bonding out of jail, hiring an attorney, losing job, etc.
6) Have a woman call the wife of your revengee and very distraught tell her that the next time her husband comes over to sleep with her he could at least call her back once in a while then hang up.
7) Place an informitive gay ad in a local free paper with your revengees info.
8) Call their work claiming you are a detective checking on the status of a person working there that is on the sex offenders list and ask if their job involves working with children in ANY way.
Let me know if these work for you. They are field tested and they work. ( Dave)
THANKS DAVE - YOU'RE OUR KIND OF GUY!!
Top of Archives